Pediatric Nursing Certification Express Review
Improve retention with this high-speed review for test-day success!
Designed as a last-minute gut check for your certification exam, this guide is written by pediatric nurses who have your back, providing you with quick, digestible nuggets of the most pertinent topics on the PNCB and ANCC exams. Use this small but mighty book during the last month of your preparation to strengthen your knowledge and get ready to tackle the exam with confidence!
Organized by body system and following the most recent exam blueprints, this guide covers all the pediatric topics and professional issues you’ll need to know for the exam. Each system-based chapter includes signs and symptoms, labs and other diagnostic testing, treatment, nursing interventions, patient education, and more.
- Offers a succinct high-yield rapid review of nearly 100 disorders you’ll likely see on the exam
- Includes useful pharmacology tables for each system-based chapter and a dedicated chapter to pharmacology
- Provides essential details about child growth and development
- Provides important alerts, complications, nursing pearls, and pop quiz questions to highlight extra-important information
- Boosts your confidence with a 100% pass guarantee
CPN® is a registered trademark of the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board (PNCB), and PED-BC™ is a registered trademark of the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). PNCB and ANCC do not sponsor or endorse this resource, nor do they have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing Company.