A Temporary Affair
Talks on Awakening and Zen
Key Selling Points
- Transcribed talks given by a Zen master who believes he is facing death. The teachings are down to death while being luminous and transcendent.
- Rave reviews from bestselling Buddhist authors including Sylvia Boorstein, Jack Kornfeld, Norman Fischer and many others.
- The book is for beginning and advanced meditators alike, and would fall into categories of General Buddhism, Zen Buddhism, Meditation, Mindfulness, and Health and Healing. Though it is written from a Zen perspective, it is accessible to meditators from all traditions.
- The book would also be of great comfort for anyone going through major life health events. Anyone feeling anxiety about their own mortality would find solace and inspiration here.
- Galley and review copy mailing
- Outreach to Buddhist centers and media
- Author, now recovered is available to interviews
- Launch event in Ithaca