Secrets of Leadership Essential to Effectively Leading Yourself and Positively Influencing Others
To be a great leader, the first person you must lead is—yourself.
Most books on leadership focus on how to inspire, influence, and direct others. However, the missing ingredient in your leadership training may be learning how to lead you!
This book will help you focus on those areas of your own life that will enable you to grow into a compelling and effective leader that others want to follow.
Inside you will learn:
- The importance of carefully defining success
- Determining what you think of yourself, and how to move forward
- How to identify and change conditioning
- Finding your purpose, vision, and mission
- Aligning life's many priorities in proper order
- And much more
Discover the secrets of leading yourself—and in turn, how to influence others for good!