The Ayurveda Solution to Type 2 Diabetes
A Clinically Proven Program to Balance Blood Sugar in 12 Weeks
Jackie Christensen, Pat Crocker
KEY SELLING POINTS
CATEGORY: Health & Wellness/Alternative Medicine/Natural Health/Ayurvedic Diet/Diabetes/Cooking
AUDIENCE: EVERYONE with Type 2 Diabetes, on the verge of being diagnosed or looking to avoid through a healthy, alternative, holistic method & diet; adherents to the Ayurvedic Diet.
- The # of people suffereing from Type 2 Diabetes continues to grow at a rapid clip, and in the time of Covid-19, it is an EVEN MORE deadly disease.
- Affordable, readily available natural therapies that have worked for thousands of years to treat today’s T2D, in a simple-to-follow 12-week program.
- The perfect guidebook to help people navigate and understand the implications of T2D from the Ayurvedic perspective
- Ayurveda therapy/diet/lifestyle is a rapidly growing category in alternative health in the USA & around the world > it is HOT in bookstore health sections as well!
- 60+ Delicious Recipes from Award Winning Cookbook author Pat Crocker.
- Newsmax Magazine will feature book/author in April & 2021 issues
NOTE: Dr Christensen has appeared on the highly rated PBS program American Health Journal which reaches as many as 100M viewers, and she is a contributor to HowtoCure.com, a website with over 267,000 followers. And Pat Crocker is a regular contributor to food and garden magazines, and her interviews and articles have appeared in national magazines and newspapers in the U.S. and Canada. She frequently speaks at international and national association conferences, gives workshops, and creates video content for her website and as supplementary visuals for her recipes.
The Ayurvedic diet is a meal plan based on the principles of Ayurvedic medicine, a form of traditional medicine dating back thousands of years to India. The diet involves eating or restricting certain foods based on your dosha, or body type, which is claimed to boost weight loss and support mindfulness.
- By the year 2035 the preventable healthcare burden of Type 2 Diabetes is projected to affect a whopping 592 million people
- Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition that has been practiced for at least 5000 years.
- Ayurveda, the traditional healthcare system from India, has proliferated throughout the world.
- The global Ayurveda market was valued at $4.5 billion in 2017 and expects to reach $14.9 billion by 2026, at a continual annual growth rate of 16.14%.
NOTE: The author plans to write four subsequent books
- The Ayurveda Solution for Autoimmune Disorders
- The Ayurveda Solution for Menopause and Aging
- The Ayurveda Solution for Stress and Adrenal Fatigue
- The Ayurveda Solution for Mental Wellbeing