Small-space DIY growing systems for the kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, and bath
Grow your own delicious food literally anywhere. In Home Hydroponics, hydroponic-growing pro Tyler Baras (aka Farmer Tyler) shows you how easy it is to build your own soilless growing systems to cultivate greens, veggies, herbs, and more.
And, to sweeten the deal even further, Tyler's designs are not just functional, they’re also attractive. In fact, unlike the typical industrial designs of most DIY hydroponic systems, these projects fit beautifully into your living space, no matter its size or style.
The small-space hydroponics projects found here come with easy-to-follow, step-by-step plans for making growing systems that fit right into your home. No need to have a separate grow room or to tuck your plants into a corner of the basement. Turn a coffee table, kitchen cupboard, bathroom wall, bedside table, or windowsill into a wonder of hydroponic production with Tyler’s project plans and DIY tutelage.
- Turn a living room armoire into a food-growing machine
- Build a hydroponic wall garden for the dining room
- Convert a bar cart into a mobile hydroponics system
- Grow scented herbs in a unique hanging unit
- Fill a kitchen window with hydroponic suction cup planters
- Cultivate your own food on a compact corner shelf in your bedroom