Key Selling Points
- Finalist for the Prix Goncourt
- Major author relaunch with galleys, bookseller outreach, social media and online campaign, marketing spend for this critically acclaimed novel by bestselling European author
- Backlist titles all in print or in POD
- Humorous but deeply philosophical novel in the voice of Jesus that considers what it means to be human and to inhabit a human body.
- Readers of literary fiction in translation
- Lapsed Catholics
- For readers looking for a wittier Gospel According to Jesus Christ by Jose Saramago, a slimmer The Testament of Mary by Colm Toibin, and a more European sensibility than that found in The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd.
- Readers of contemporary French fiction