Princeton Review SAT Prep, 2022
6 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Tools
The Princeton Review
SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 2 online), in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, SAT Prep, 2022 covers every facet of this challenging and important test.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples showing how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section (Reading, Writing and Language, and Math)
· In-depth online score reports for all practice tests