Fodor's New England
Fodor's Travel Guides
- This is our 34th edition, so we know the area pretty well. After all, we’ve been at this game for a while.
- Portland, Maine is on the 2020 Go List! for Fodors.com as one of the top places to go this year.
- Boston’s Logan International Airport, the major gateway to New England, now offers direct service from 56 international locations.
- Amtrak will start running direct service from NYC to Burlington in Summer 2021.
- The New England food scene is on fire: 2020 JAMES BEARD AWARD SEMIFINALISTS included 20 nominations for the Best Chef: Northeast as well as 2 nominations for Best New Restaurant and 2 nominations for Outstanding Restaurant.
- At 3.5 million visits a year, Maine’s Acadia National Park one of the top 10 most-visited national parks in the United States.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Fall Foliage Drives, and Calendar of Events
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description