How to Engage, Share, and Connect
Updated to reflect the latest technological innovations and challenges, the fourth edition of Social Media: How to Engage, Share, and Connect helps students understand and successfully use today’s social media tools as PR professionals and personal users.
Regina (Gina) Luttrell presents a thorough history of social media and pioneers of the field within chapters on specific subjects such as content-sharing, crisis communication, ethics, “sticky” social media, and strategic campaigns. This book will become your go-to reference guide for all things social media-related as it applies to public relations and the everyday duties of PR professionals.
Features of the fourth edition include:
- Chapter objectives and learning outcomes
- Social Media Expert profiles
- Theory into Practice boxes
- #LRNSMPR (Learn Social Media and Public Relations) boxes
- Comprehensive glossary of terms
- Coverage of additional social media channels (including Clubhouse and TikTok) and visual content in the social sphere
New appendix with social media guidelines template