Neurological Disorders and Imaging Physics, Volume 4
Application to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a common neurological disorder that impacts focus, self-control, and other skills important in daily life. Caused by differences in brain anatomy and wiring, it is known to be one of the most common conditions in childhood. As ADHD plays a serious role in how children function in school and in their everyday life, having a deep understanding of this neurological condition is critical. This book explores recent advances in neuroimaging techniques, methods, applications and machine learning algorithms.
- Contributions from world-class researchers in neurological disorders imaging
- Introductory section on the fundamentals of various imaging techniques
- A comprehensive overview of imaging related dyslexia, epilepsy, and Parkinson’s
- Artificial Intelligence principles incorporated throughout
- Emphasis on deep learning paradigms