Made for This Moment
Standing Firm with Strength, Grace, and Courage
Read by the author.
How do you stand firm in your convictions in a world that's trying to pull you down? Madison Prewett helps you keep your standards high and your roots deep in this strikingly personal look at why you were made for this moment.
When Madison Prewett competed on season 24 of The Bachelor, she was able to maintain her convictions not just because she was strong in the moment of pressure but because she was strong in the moments of preparation. In Made for This Moment, Madison examines how the biblical story of Esther will prepare you to:
- Discover how to predecide who you want to be before you step into your Big Moments
- Claim your confidence so you can get out of the comparison game
- Learn strategies for dealing with your past so it won't hinder your present
- Break free from the labels others put on you
- Learn how to respond to offense with grit and grace
- Discover how to be yourself whether anyone is looking or not
Made for This Moment will appeal to fans of Sadie Robertson, Jordan Lee Dooley, and Annie F. Downs, as well as to Madison's faithful following from her remarkable Bachelor season. People who are eager to make wise choices in dating, career, and family will love Madison's authentic voice and real-life challenges, making this a great gift for graduations, birthdays, or life transitions.
Made for This Moment will help you navigate the complex realities of living in an age of social media and confusing standards. God's timing is not a mistake--you were made for such a time as this.